This meeting is selected by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) to offer grants for congress participation for Early Career Researchers.
To apply for this grant, you would need to meet following requirements:
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society* or be recommended by such a member
- be an Early Career Scientist**
- be an Active Microbiologist
- be presenting author at the meeting (oral or poster)
*Find out if your society is a FEMS Member at https://fems-microbiology.org/member-societies/
**These are active microbiologists who obtained the highest academic degree – Bachelor, Master or PhD – less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or are a Master or PhD student.
Early Career Scientists may be granted a maximum of 600 EUR and a minimum of 250 EUR to assist with travel and accommodation.
As a FEMS Member Society member, you can:
- benefit the grant provided for this meeting (see Eligibility above)
- apply for FEMS Grants
- benefit a discount off the registration fee for FEMS congresses
- benefit a 25% discount off a selection of OUP books